"Two Hearts Beating As One"

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Celebrate Life

The plans are set, the house is getting decorated.....

Things are falling into place!

I have my gift a few homemade things and maybe somthing even more special!

I can not wait this weekend Jason and I along with the Pyles, Dorminy's and Hams are giving the Miller's a baby shower for miss Ansley Dean (my future daughter in law!)

I can not wait!!!!!!!!

We have some things up our sleves this is going to be one spectacular shower!!!!!

We have an executive chef planning the main meal along with some fun and yummy desserts!!!! Everyone is bringing a side sish... man there is going to be one big spread of food!!!!!

We have been working hard miss Ansley Dean to make your day fabulous just like you are!!!!

Lindsay and Ryan I can not wait to help you celebrate this weekend!!!!! You 2 are wonderful friends and I have enjoyed our friendship growing (hope we are really in laws one day). Lindsay you are such a wonderful, smart, stylish woman and will make a wonderful mommy!!! Ryan you are such a great guy and so down to earth and nice.... you have Savannah's heart!!!!! Your going to be a great daddy!!! I bet Ansley already has you wrapped around her little finger!!!!

I will be posting some fabulous pics from this weekend on Monday morn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well thanks for making me cry! That is the sweetest post. We are beyond excited....thank you thank you for all that yall are doing!!