"Two Hearts Beating As One"

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wonderful Week Vacation

I left for Dallas a week ago tomorrow morn. Setting out to further my adventures in Mary Kay. In 4 days time I learned so much on this Christian based company that has lifted many women to the top! I am so excited about my future and have been hard at work moving towards my goals!

I plan on walking accross that seminar stage next year with such poise and grace that my entire family will be proud of me.

I am a strong woman but only as strong as my support system around me and let me say to them they are wonderful EVERY single one of them! You know who you are :).

We will always have bumps in the road but what truly shows your character in how you move past these bumps and obsticles!

I was on fire leaving Dallas and even before I got on the play to leave that fire had been comprimised... I had my joy trampled, I had lost my faith... but then I turned and landed in the arms of some wonderful uplifting women how helped me up and back in the saddle!

See the devil knows how to trip me but God knows how to heal me!

Praise Him!

In times of good and in times of bad praise Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so excited for you!!! Can't wait for your party planning/mary kay business to take off ;)