"Two Hearts Beating As One"

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday, October 15, 2010

God Brings People Into Your Life For A Reason

You may not know the reason at the time but He does.

And then when for some reason the relationship ends or people move on you are stuck mourning and wondering what and why things happened. Again this is still by the hand of God, he knows what he is doing and you may not.

Then one day you look around you and see things that are happening and it dawns on you, He did this and that to bring me to this place, to where I am today. I did not understand the road but look at me know, who would have thought!

The past few months I have been struggleing and it has dawned on me why things happend and I am understanding the timing of alot.

All I can say now is thank you GOD, I may have fought it, I may have been upset, but you carried me through this valley and brought me to the other side... and I see clearly now.

Thank you Thank You

No comments: