"Two Hearts Beating As One"

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Saturday, February 19, 2011

2011....

So the year has not started pff the way I would have liked.

Week 1
Landon has ear surgery
Week 2
Computer dies a long awaited death @ the worst time
Week 3
Jason's truck motor dies
Week 4
Landon Savannah and Jason sick
Week 5
Sickness keeps on in the household
Week 6
On the mend now ( with yeast infections for the kiddos after being sick FOREVER)

Hopefully we are on our way up the hill now and out of this valley we have been in.

It sure has been a tough few weeks.

Kids seem to be better, FINALLY! Jason is getting there.

I am good, enjoying working my buisness and being able to care for the family whith out added stress from work.

The kids a growing and learning everyday. Pics from todays session to come very soon! I am so excited!

I have lost 23lbs in 3 months, so excited about that! I am a size 8/medium now!!!! Loving that! Still have some lbs to shed but feeling so much better about myself!

No comments: