"Two Hearts Beating As One"

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So It Has Been Awhile

I was informed this afternoon that I had not posted since Nov 1..... whoops!

I have been a slacker lately....

No really I quit my job at Protective, we remodeled our house, and I started working part time with my mom and doing more Mary Kay stuff.... let's just say I am home less now then when I had a "9 to 5" job... but I am so much happier!!!!

Let see Landon is 1 and growing so fast. He is walking and loves giving kisses... he is such a sweet boy. He is eating 24/7 and one day will be a great AUBURN football player!!!

Savannah is growing and so smart. She seems to learn stuff over night... She is taking dance and her 1st recital is this spring... I can't wait!

Jason and I are doing wonderful....

I am hoping everyone is having a wonderful holiday season.

I know I am.... with a few draw backs that I can not control.

Santa Express

Sibling Love

Daddy's Boy

Santa's Baby

Alison and Me (one of my best friends and our babies God-mother... Aunt Ali as Vannah says)

The Fam

Crazy Pictures
Here are some pictures please enjoy!!!

No comments: